4 Days 3 Nights
Day 1 : Pangkalan Bun – Kumai – Tanjung Harapan
Upon arrival at Pangkalan Bun Airport you will be picked up by our guide and take you to Kumai. Boating up the river to explore the great mangrove, nipah palm and wildlife along the Sekonyerriver, lunch will be prepared on the boat. Late afternoon available observe the proboscis monkey and others primates along the river and also you still have time to visit the orangutan feed in the tanjung harapan. Dinner and overnight on the boat. (The boat is traditional boat wooden river boat about 15 m by 2,5 m with a roof where you can see the rain forest).
Day 2 : Tanjung Harapan- Camp Leakey – Pondok Ambung
Early in the morning after breakfast boating up the river while enjoying the beautiful sunrise and sound from the jungle we go to camp leakey where the oldest orangutan reintroduced in to the rain forest and alse known as research center for the orangutan. Take litle trekking through tropical rain forest to see orang utanfeed at 2 pm. Back to the boat and boating down to pondok ambang, candle light dinner you will get there. brave a night trekk through the jungles of borneo, searching for glowing mushroom, noctural moths deer, and tarsier, small nocturnal primate, unigue to the region. over night on the boat, relaxing on the boat and in the wild
Day 3 : Pondok Ambung – PondokTanggui – Pesalat/Local Village – TanjungHarapan
After breakfast we stil down stream to witness the orangutan feed at 9 AM, in the Pondok Tanggui, back to the boat to get delicious lunch and we visit the reforestation site at pasalat and plant trees to help and learn about conservation plant for the rainforest and also you can learn about the medicine properties of the varius plant of the rainforest we visit the local village and spend time with the local, view hand made sovenirs, if still have time you can see last feeding of orangutan on tanjung harapan. Boating down to Nepah area and get your candle light dinner with fire flies and stay the night on the boat
Day 4 : Nepah Area – Kumai – Pangkalan Bun Airport
After breakfast boating down to Kumai and transfer by car to Pangkalan Bun Airport for your next destination.
1. Return transfer from & to Pangkalan Bun airport
2. Boat Transport: A wooden river boat about 13m by 3m / klotok
3. English speaking guide and own chef
4. Meals as indicated (meals on the boat serve fresh and good variety Indonesian food)
5. Admission fee and park entrance permit
6. Accommodation overnight on the boat
7. Ranger donation
8. Mineral water, Tea, coffee, snack are coming along on the boat
10. Night treking
1. Alcoholic beverage, Laundry, Souvenirs
3. Any expenses incurred due to all causes beyond program (cancelled flights)
4. Personal expenses (Tipping for the guide & crews)
5. Force Majeure & Airport tax
If you have any questions, please contact us.